The National Youth Leadership Forum: Business Innovation – 8 Days to Startup program is specifically designed to provide high school students who attend with the critical business skills that top colleges and employers are seeking. Through the “8 Days to Startup” curriculum at NYLF Business Innovation, you will explore a variety of business professions and compete in an exciting MBA-style corporate simulation that puts you directly in the board room, and challenges you to make the critical day-to-day decisions of the CEO!
About the Program
You have your choice of attending the NYLF Business Innovation program at any one of these schools, all of which are ranked among the top ten business schools nationally according to U.S. News & World Report: Stanford University, University of California, Berkeley or Columbia University.
Take this interactive journey and gain hands-on business experience from the ground up, participate in special site visits to companies that set the standards for success in business today, and discover the insider knowledge and skills you need to chart a lucrative career path!
Activities & Benefits
Take your place among the nation’s highly motivated high school students – those who understand that their future depends on having a foundation of business skills to succeed!
When you attend NYLF Business Innovation, you will:
- Compete against your peers to run the most successful startup company in the Online Corporate Simulation, which is similar to the typical MBA program experience of most colleges.
- Discover the secrets to success in today’s complex world of globally-connected businesses, as you dive into our Business Case Study examining a foreign based multi-national corporation.
- Along with your peers, attend a unique and eye-opening Career Site Visit to one of the nation’s standout corporations driving today’s economy.
- Learn first-hand from accomplished and innovative business professionals, whose success stories will inspire you to pave your own path.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of the host city you choose such as New York’s Times Square or San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge Park.
By completing NYLF Business Innovation, you are eligible for college credit from Loras College.
|Silicon Valley||San Jose State University||June 17-24|
|New York City||St. John’s University||July 6-13|